Ready to make a lasting impact in the field of education?
Working at Chaman Bhartiya
At Chaman Bhartiya, we believe that multi-disciplinary knowledge and an innovative mindset set great educators apart. We look for people who are eager to learn and collaborate, are proficient in the use of basic ICT, enjoy using technology to teach, are well-versed with the English language and are enthusiastic about joining a cutting-edge learning environment.
An invitation to be part of an exciting educators’ team at Chaman Bhartiya School
Do you feel stuck in a non-progressive school environment?
Do you want to drastically change the way you teach now?
Do you feel you can contribute a lot more than you are doing now?
Do you think teaching and learning in schools today, is not a transformative process?
Do you want to work in a place where you can be more, and do more than just being a teacher?
Is Teaching your calling?
If you have answered with a resounding ‘Yes’ to the questions above, Chaman Bhartiya School is the place for you!
Chaman Bhartiya (www.chamanbhartiya.com) is a school for the future. One-of-its-kind in Design and Concept, the Chaman Bhartiya school seeks educators who can break their own glass ceilings when it comes to being innovative and transformative. At Chaman Bhartiya, you will be an active participant in the curriculum building process and in establishing the school’s culture of autonomy, flexibility and personalised learning.
As part of this exciting team, you will have the never-before opportunity to work in a highly unique, challenging and engaging environment. You will interact with a dynamic and experienced, high-quality team of national and international educators. You will have the autonomy to pioneer, innovate and create highly effective learning experiences for learners using high end technological tools and resources and gain valuable knowledge and skills in the process. You will receive opportunities to develop professionally and technologically and practice international level pedagogy.
Do you think you fit the bill? If yes, go ahead and…
- Apply online or send resume to email@example.com or through the link below
- you will be invited for the first round of selection where you will be required to write an essay on a given theme
- You will participate in a Group Discussion round with other candidates
- Once shortlisted post this process, you will be invited for a personal interview with the Management team and upon selection, will be invited to join us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic, transformative educators equipped with knowledge, skills, and dispositions to make a positive and positive and lasting impact on the lives of young learners. We seek to hear from people, who think of teaching as their life’s calling.
We invite applications from individuals with –
- an openness towards learning
- proficiency in basic use of ICT
- an affinity towards learning to use technology in everyday teaching and learning
- high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- enthusiasm to do something new and make a mark in the field of teaching & learning
- willingness to collaborate with educators from other disciplines and domains
- ability to connect their subject concepts with real world and liaise with the community outside the school to enhance learning outcomes for learners
- requisite qualifications and domain expertise
Full-time positions –
- Teachers for English, Math, Science and Social Sciences (Primary to high school) in the ICSE and IBMYP curricula: Graduates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and domain expertise in primary education holding requisite national or international qualifications. CIDTL holders from quality Cambridge PDQ centers are welcome.
- Assistant Teachers: Graduates in any discipline with 0-4 years of experience and domain expertise in primary education, holding requisite national or international qualifications.
Part-time Positions (Primary to High school):
- Special language Teachers – Kannada, Hindi, German and French: Graduates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and domain expertise in the language taught, holding requisite national or international qualifications.
- Teachers for Visual and Performing Arts, Physical Education and Sports: Graduates or equivalent qualifications and experience with domain expertise holding requisite national or international qualifications. Candidates must be willing to integrate their skills/craft with academic concepts in collaboration with core subject facilitators.
- Special educators and Behavioral Counsellors: Graduates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and domain expertise in Special education and counselling, holding requisite national or international qualifications.
Interested candidates may apply to – firstname.lastname@example.org