Ready to make a lasting impact in the field of education?
Working at Chaman Bhartiya
At Chaman Bhartiya, we believe that multi-disciplinary knowledge and an innovative mindset set great educators apart. We look for people who are eager to learn and collaborate, are proficient in the use of basic ICT, enjoy using technology to teach, are well-versed with the English language and are enthusiastic about joining a cutting-edge learning environment.
An invitation to be part of an exciting educators’ team at Chaman Bhartiya School
Do you feel stuck in a non-progressive school environment?
Do you want to drastically change the way you teach now?
Do you feel you can contribute a lot more than you are doing now?
Do you think teaching and learning in schools today, is not a transformative process?
Do you want to work in a place where you can be more, and do more than just being a teacher?
Is Teaching your calling?
If you have answered with a resounding ‘Yes’ to the questions above, Chaman Bhartiya School is the place for you!
Chaman Bhartiya (www.chamanbhartiya.com) is a school for the future. One-of-its-kind in Design and Concept, the Chaman Bhartiya school seeks educators who can break their own glass ceilings when it comes to being innovative and transformative. At Chaman Bhartiya, you will be an active participant in the curriculum building process and in establishing the school’s culture of autonomy, flexibility and personalised learning.
As part of this exciting team, you will have the never-before opportunity to work in a highly unique, challenging and engaging environment. You will interact with a dynamic and experienced, high-quality team of national and international educators. You will have the autonomy to pioneer, innovate and create highly effective learning experiences for learners using high end technological tools and resources and gain valuable knowledge and skills in the process. You will receive opportunities to develop professionally and technologically and practice international level pedagogy.
Do you think you fit the bill? If yes, go ahead and…
- Apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link below
- you will be invited for the first round of selection where you will be required to write an essay on a given theme
- You will participate in a Group Discussion round with other candidates
- Once shortlisted post this process, you will be invited for a personal interview with the Management team and upon selection, will be invited to join us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic, transformative educators equipped with knowledge, skills, and dispositions to make a positive and positive and lasting impact on the lives of young learners. We seek to hear from people, who think of teaching as their life’s calling.
We invite applications from individuals with –
- an openness towards learning
- proficiency in basic use of ICT
- an affinity towards learning to use technology in everyday teaching and learning
- high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- enthusiasm to do something new and make a mark in the field of teaching & learning
- willingness to collaborate with educators from other disciplines and domains
- ability to connect their subject concepts with real world and liaise with the community outside the school to enhance learning outcomes for learners
- requisite qualifications and domain expertise
Interested candidates may apply to – email@example.com
We currently have the following positions open:
Social Sciences Teacher (Middle School and High School) in the ICSE and IBMYP curricula:
- Graduates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and domain expertise in secondary school education holding requisite national or international teacher-education degree.
Language Teacher – Spanish:
- Graduates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and domain expertise in the language taught, holding requisite national or international qualifications.
MYP Theatre Facilitator:
- Graduate degree with a certificate or diploma in Drama and Theatre
- An active, passionate theatre/drama enthusiast/artist
- Minimum one year of experience in teaching MYP theatre
- A clear understanding of MYP documentation related to theatre teaching and learning
- Ability to lead an inquiry-based approach to theatre teaching
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Graduates with a minimum of 5 years of experience and domain expertise in counselling, holding requisite national or international qualifications.
- Behavioural and personal counselling experience
- With requisite nursing qualification1
- Knowledge of first aid, CPR, and treatment of basic medical conditions
- Ability to organise and maintain medical records and stocks
- Empathetic, good communication and technical skills, ability to connect with children and parents
- Manage library operations and resources.
- Assist students and faculty in research and accessing materials.
- Organize, promote, and implement reading programmes, book clubs, and literary events to encourage community engagement.
- Collaborate with teachers to support curriculum needs.
- Stay abreast of new publications, literary trends, and educational material to enhance the library’s resource bank.
- Degree in Library Science or related field.
- Experience in library or educational settings.
- Familiarity with library automation systems and digital resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to new technologies.
- Passion for promoting literacy and fostering a love for reading.
- Develop lesson plans and choreograph performances.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with colleagues.
- Lead rehearsals in a supportive environment.
- Develop and script performances, incorporating compelling storylines, themes, or messages where applicable.
- Design and choreograph movements, ensuring seamless integration of elements to create a visually stunning and cohesive performance.
- Collaborate with costume designers and prop specialists to create visually appealing and thematically appropriate costumes and props. Ensure that costumes and props enhance the overall impact of the performance.
- Dedicate time to regular practice to refine and perfect outcomes.
- Prioritize safety especially when dealing with specialized equipment or techniques. Possess technical knowledge related to any specialized equipment or technology used.
- Collaborate with other artists, directors, and production teams to ensure seamless integration of special performing arts within broader productions.
- Relevant UG with Certification in the relevant field is preferred.
- Previous teaching experience in a Primary/Middle/High school.
- Proficiency in multiple dance styles.
- Ability to adapt lesson plans for diverse learners.
- Proficiency in using educational technology and classroom tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative choreography abilities.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to connect with students.
- Organizational skills for rehearsal coordination.
- Passion for inspiring students through dance.